Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LIFE : INCREASE

Any where I go, I will hear people are complaining about foods prices are going up. Most of them are complaining about their income is not improve. The salary that they bring home is not enough to support even a small family. The value of money is shrinking. In those days with RM50  we could bought enough food for four to five days but today the same value is just enough to buy a packet of 2Kg milk powder and it will cost you around RM50. What actually happen? When I was staying in Ipoh 13 years ago, I always accompanied my wife to buy groceries at local supermarket near my house. After did all my shopping list, my trolley would full of groceries and it only cost me about RM100 but last week I was in Tesco with my wife, we took a same amount of goods and it cost me more than RM400. It mean that in between 13 years the goods prices have been increased by 400%. I like it or not, I have to face the reality.......................

No comments: