Sunday, March 3, 2013

LIFE : TRIP TO JAKARTA DAY 5

Day 5 in Bogor, Check Out at 9.30am after breakfast at the hotel cafe. My next destination was Puncak with pak Rashid my Malaysian friend lived in Bogor. This will be my last day in Bogor and my flight back to Malaysia on the next day. Check out from Pangrango 1 and check in at Pangrango 3 Hotel. Just a few walked distant from my first hotel. In the same group of hotel.
Busker singing in the bus, on my way to Puncak angkot pool in the out skirt of Bogor town.

Angkot or mini van that took me to Puncak. The bad thing was I had to wait for more than two hour before the driver took us to Puncak. The main reason to wait until the angkot was filled up with the passengers. No traffic jammed on the way to Puncak.

A view from Puncak Alam Rindu Restaurant where I took lunch with Pak Rashid.
It time for lunch. Ikan Emas Goreng,Sayur Asin, Kambing Guling, Gado-gado and Mutton Soup plus Avacado Juice. Total 175,000Rp.
One of the Antique shop selling all kinds of lamp shade. I bought three lamp shades as a gift for my wife. Good bargain and all done by Pak Rashid. First shop offer me two lamps shade at 200,000Rp but the next shop gave me three lamp shade with a same design with same price. That I called a power of bargain done by Pak Rashid will it Sundanese influence.
Hotel lobby and reception desk.
My hotel room. Back to my hotel after a long  exhausted trip from Puncak and visited Pak Rashid family. I need to wake up early and took taxi at 4.00am to the International Airport to avoid the horrible traffic jammed Monday morning. Overall a good  experience trip in Jakarta and Bogor.

No comments: