Saturday, October 13, 2012

LIFE : FROM MY HEART

Lately I seldom update my blog due to hectic work load specially working under  new boss. New boss with new style of doing things. Even though in some occasion  I  don't agree with him but do  I have any choice to say no. As long as I'm working with someone , I still have to follow the intruction given by my new boss. Like it or not I have to follow as long as it not againt company law code of ethic and my religious obligation. Sometime I feel that I'm forcing my self to follow that something againt my will or just ignore it or I have to say to myself just follow or quit. Quit  is out of the topic but it really hurt me in silence. There is a big rumour that the company have to follow the goverment policy to extent the retirement service to 60. I don't thinks  in such working condition that full of pressure I can work until 60 but who know things can change. If I'm given a choice to choose,I prefer to end my job career at 55 and go  some where  to relax and full fill my obligation on my religious duty to perform Hajj before I close my eye to meet Allah Swt...........anyway  nobody can predict what is going to happen tomorrow, just wait and see. For the time being just work day by day.

No comments: