Monday, August 9, 2010

LIFE : PLAY SAFE

Be a man with principle,  one of my friends from Kota Bahru wrote  in my facebook. Even though I don't really know what it mean but I have my own principle of doing things. First I don't like to do two job in one time. I prefer to give full concentration on my main work and secondly never against your boss. Never against your boss mean that you just follow his or her instruction and don't make your life miserable. Every new boss will have their own style of doing things, so just follow instruction and play safe by follow the rule but one of my friend from Bangkok not agreed with it because play safe mean to him is something conservative not aggressive. Whatever it's mean as long as you know what you are doing?  You are the man with a principle from my point of view.

No comments: