Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LIFE : FACEBOOK

 This morning I was talking to one of my friend about the facebook. I told him that I always update my facebook almost everyday and it's  the only way that I can get connected with my friends all over Malaysia. I consider this is a part of communication mode to catch up with the latest news among my friends. Even though I don't have to write in full sentences but I make it short and precise so that the message that I am writing can be understood by my friends. The most important part when  I am writing or posting in the Facebook, I will make sure that the words that I am using isn't offend or condemning other person. I am using it as a tool to communicate and to express my self. My advise is used it wisely and not as a tool to condemn.

No comments: