Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LIFE : FOOD


When I was young, my father always reminded me not to complain about food because it was not a proper manner to critic or condemn the food specially when the food  was prepared and cooked by  mom for the whole family. Thanks to the God who give us a plenty of food to eat. In some places they are struggling to fill up their stomach and willing to do what ever things just to get some food for the day. Don't ever waste the food and should always feel guilty if you cannot finish it. Don't be too greedy specially the food that been served in buffet style. Just take an enough quantity of food that you can eat. My father always said " Eat more if you don't like the food and eat less if you like the food"
Now I know what it mean when I have my own family. Thank you Dad.

No comments: