Saturday, February 20, 2010

LIFE : ACTION!


Received a phone call from Event Agency regarding video clip shooting for this coming Northern Branch Sale Convention. Actually I had no idea who gave my name but they told me that Jt was the one who recommend my name to the agency. Then I asked them " for what purpose and what is my role" and they replied " Come down to KL and we will tell you what to do and everything is provided, accommodation and flight ticket for the event". When I wrote in my Facebook that I am going to KL for shooting a lots of comment I received from my friends and most of them gave a morale support. I asked my self " Funny, I never has a dream to be an actor." let it be as long as I can prove that I can do it. To me what ever role that they are going to give me, I will take it positively and it's proved that I can be anything not only good in doing sale but also in acting.........................Kah,kah,kah.....Take 1 part 2....film rolling....Action.!

No comments: