Monday, December 28, 2009

LIFE : SHOULD I CONTINUE WRITING.............


While I was on my way to Landmark Shopping Complex in Kulim with my wife suddenly I was thinking whether I should stop writing my blog in English or not. Should I give up or just continue writing even though I keep on repeating same mistake in my grammar. In the same time I feel more comfortable writing in English. It's so confuse but when I think it back, why should I feel shame with my English because When I read other people blog special those from French, Germany and other part of Europe except England and America, I don't think they are also writing in good English. As long as the message is clear and can be understood. Just look at other leaders specially from Japan, French and Italy when they gave a speech, did they speak in English? No, they were proud of their language even though they could speak in English but they were still used a interpreter to communicate with other world leaders. To me the best Language that can be understood in the whole world is by using simple sign language. So, keep on continue writing........................

No comments: