Tuesday, December 29, 2009

LIFE : DREAMS..........


Sometime I really cannot understand why there are still people believe in dream. As far as I know, dream is just a sleeping game and it is happen in between 5 to 10 minute before you want to close your eye. It can happen due to hectic work, tired and you worry of something that might be happen on you or to other person. As a Muslim I do believe in dream but in certain condition. Mostly the dreams are in a form of symbolic sign that need to be interpreted by a pious man. Sometime the dream is followed by your mood of sad, happy or anger toward somebody and you bring it the mood with you together into your sleeping. Since your brain is still active and the feeling of the particular things is still hanging around in our mind and turn it into illusion and dreaming. You still can hear people are saying that " my dream has come true" I don't know I just guess. Whether you believe it or not it totally depend on the person specially ladies.........

No comments: