Wednesday, October 16, 2013

LIFE :Tegar - Aku Yang Dulu Bukan Yang Sekarang [Official Music Video]


Just to share this good song from a street  kids. I heard this song but I don't notice who sing this song until my kids told me that it is an Indonesian boy . When I was in Jakarta last year, there were lot of street kids with their simple music instruments hang along the street, train station and buses sing a song with a small fees from the listener. My friend from Bogor told me that do not  pay them until they completed the song if not they will stop half way and walk out. It was a normal scenario in Jakarta, where a kids had to work to support the families to earn some money. This kids suppose to study in the school but in Jakarta everything need a money even to study. No such things as a free education. Then I told my kids how lucky they are living in this beloved country. Poverty in not a reason to stop you from pursuing your life dream. Today you might be poor, tomorrow you might be rich and vice verse. Education is the only tool for us to have a better life. Popularity is not a tool to get rich. Today listener might like you but not tomorrow. Just hope that this kids will use all the money he earn from his popularity to study for a better future.............................Anyway good song with a good lesson to share.

No comments: