Saturday, December 8, 2012

LIFE : I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD

My last update of my blog was last month, for the past three weeks I don't update any of my social web due to my father passed away last week. Even though I managed to meet him after my family holiday in Awana Kijal but the lost of my beloved father is still in my memory. In generally my late father was a very strict in term of discipline, emphasis of education and a guy who never give up in his whole life. Never speak in high tone and soft spoken until end of his life. Today I realise that how much I miss him.........From Allah we came to Allah we shall return. The only things that I can contribute to my late father and mother continuously praying to Allah for his and her safety in akhirah....Amin,amin,amin rabbal alamin.......

No comments: