Sunday, September 25, 2011

LIFE : SOMEONE IS LOSING BUT SOMEONE IS GAINING FROM THE LOSING

Now, I realized that bad luck or good luck, who knows. Why I said that because yesterday, on my way to Office for my Nestle Commercial Exam I met with an accident. An old lady who drove a Lexus CT2000 hit my car back door. She came from the junction without stopped her car first. I felt that someone was hitting my car; I stopped my Car and found that my back car door was badly damaged. She came out from the car and said sorry and asked me to follow her to Car paint workshop to repair my car. This was first time in my life that I don’t have to argued with someone who hit my car even though if it was my fault. I followed her from the back and stopped at the Car body paint shop. It was too early in the morning and then she told me to follow her again to the owner workshop house.  The workshop owner just woke up. After settled everything with the mechanic and he promised me that my car will be really to use by 6.00pm. I told the old lady that I need to attend my final exam at my office so I need a replacement car while waiting for my car to ready for repair. The mechanic asked me to come at 6.00 pm to take my car. The old lady told me again to follow her to her house that just beside the workshop owner house. She asked me to sit at the back sit and took me to her house and chooses one of her car to use. I saw a row of big cars with a branded logo, Mercedes, Camry, Honda, Estima but I choose a humble Malaysian car MYvi.

Alhamdullih, I managed to get in time for my final exam. When I told this incident to my colleague and they told me that I was lucky to get such a very honest old lady that willing to pay everything and not only that, she willing to lend me one of her car to use. It hard to get such an honest person nowadays. I believed that it totally base on trust. At 6.00pm when I came to the workshop to fetch my car, the workshop owner told me that the old lady was a rich lady owner of five big factories processing a food industry. She was a very humble rich lady and also taught all her kids to be humble even though they are rich family. This was not the first time he repaired for me it done it to everybody when she hit someone car. To her she believe that to be humble is the only way that god will help her to prosperous her business and family. Done good to people, the god will done the same things to her but the workshop owner told me that the bad things about her and good news to him is she always hit other people car and send for repair at his workshop. It means that someone is losing and the other end someone is gaining from the losing. That what we call a circle life of human……………………………………………………………..

No comments: