Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LIFE : WET MARKET SURVEY

For the past two days I didn't touch my laptop at all because too busy with my wet market survey. I had been visited nine wet markets in Butterwort, Kepala Batas, Tasek Gelugor and Kulim area. The purpose of this wet market survey is to make sure that all the wet markets have to be serviced by LTP sale's Rep. Some of the wet market will be chosen to be a model wet market and need to be serviced regularly to maintain and make sure all the Nestle products are available in every stalls according to wet market must sale list category. I have to complete it by today and must reach on my boss table by Wednesday morning for presentation and suggestion to improve wet market business. Thanks to my colleague for helping me to do the survey. Both of us had to rush to wet market early in the morning because most of wet market stalls are open as early as 5 am. We need to see them so that we could update all the data and had an interview with them. Even though they were busy with their customers but they still managed to spare some time with us to answer all the question given . All the information that we had received will be gathered and analysed. Even though felt tired but I managed to complete the task given by my boss on time. Thanks again to Teoh Paik Leong my best ever BDSR partner. Let we see what my boss is going to comment tomorrow.......

No comments: